January 09, 2017
FULL PACKAGE by Lauren Blakely is Here!
A sexy and funny friends-to-lovers standalone romantic comedy, FULL PACKAGE is about a sexy, witty man as he falls head over heels for a woman, who just happens to be his roommate. It takes everything you love about a Lauren Blakely novel –witty dialogue, smoking hot sex scenes, and heartfelt moments –and puts them into one fantastic book! Told in the guy's POV, with a creative look into Josie’s POV as well, FULL PACKAGE is the laugh-out-loud and insanely hot story of what happens when a sexy ER doc falls madly in love with his gorgeous roommate...and they’re forced to deal with all that simmering desire in a mere six hundred square feet of living space.
✮✮✮FULL PACKAGE is here!✮✮✮
From the New York Times Bestselling author of MISTER O and BIG ROCK, comes a hot & hilarious new standalone romantic comedy...
I've been told I have quite a gift.
Hey, I don't just mean in my pants. I've got a big brain too, and a huge heart of gold. And I like to use all my gifts to the fullest, the package included. Life is smooth sailing....
Until I find myself stuck between a rock and a sexy roommate, which makes for one very hard...place.
Because scoring an apartment in this city is harder than finding true love. So even if I have to shack up with my buddy's smoking hot and incredibly amazing little sister, a man's got to do what a man's got to do.
I can resist Josie. I'm disciplined, I'm focused, and I keep my hands to myself, even in the mere five-hundred square feet we share. Until the one night she insists on sliding under the covers with me. It'll help her sleep after what happened that day, she says.
Spoiler-neither one of us sleeps.
Did I mention she's also one of my best friends? That she's brilliant, beautiful and a total firecracker? Guess that makes her the full package too.
What's a man stuck in a hard place to do?
You can find this sexy standalone romantic comedy across all retailers!
I point to the curved wooden stand with a hook at the top. “This. Explain this.”
Josie sets her hands on her hips. “It’s a banana holder.”
I give her a stern look. “I can read. I don’t need to know what. I need to know why.” I poke the object on the shelf at Bed Bath & Beyond, otherwise known as the Nexus of Unnecessary Things. Pretty sure there’s some kind of vortex or force field right smack dab in the middle of this store attracting all the weird, bizarre, and odd home goods. “Why can’t they sit on the kitchen counter? Or, how about in a bowl?”
“Maybe the bananas just like to dangle?” she suggests. “Hang free and all?”
Smacking my forehead, I go along with it. “Aha. That makes perfect sense.”
“I’m here to help.” She tugs on my shirtsleeve. “But can we please get to the sheet aisle? You can’t sleep on a naked mattress.”
“That may be true, but I could definitely sleep naked on a mattress,” I offer, and she laughs as we navigate through another sardine-packed aisle in the mammoth store.
It’s one in the afternoon, and I just moved in this morning. That took all of two hours. Spending my twenties in med school and as a resident gave me very little time for the acquisition of things, so most of my possessions fit in a duffel bag. I have very little. Not even sheets for a queen-size bed. Ergo, I’m spending Saturday at Bed Bath & Beyond, which is a bit like wandering through a Buzzfeed post titled “Ten Things I’ll Never Use.”
More like five hundred. Wait. Make that five hundred and one, because I just spotted the new number one item on the list.
“That,” I say as I make a beeline for a shelf of crème brûlée torches. Grabbing a silvery one, I hold it up. “Please say we can have a housewarming party, and you’ll make crème brûlée, and I can stride all proud and awesome into the kitchen,” I say, puffing out my chest and deepening my voice. “And I can light it with a torch, and we’ll all ooh and ahh at the manly fire I made when I lit up a dessert.”
She arches an eyebrow. “A manly fire?”
I nod vigorously. “And then you’ll let the guests take turns punching me in the face for being a total douche for owning a crème brûlée torch.”
She narrows her eyes. “You actually want people to punch you?”
I’m deadly serious as I answer her. “If I ever own a crème brûlée torch, you have carte blanche to punch me, Josie. You really should.” I drop the torch on the shelf and take her hand, clasping it tightly in mine. “Promise me. From this day forward. Promise you’ll punch me if I ever own a crème brûlée torch, a rotating tie rack, or more than one kind of cheese grater. This is part of our roommate pact.”
She grips my hand tighter, her green eyes glowing with stark seriousness. “I solemnly swear to pummel you under all the aforementioned circumstances. As proof of our friendship and roommate solidarity.”
“You’re a saint,” I say, then wrap a hand around her head and tug her close for a quick kiss on her forehead.
And hello, sweet, sexy scent of Josie. What is this delicious smell? Is it . . . oh fuck me.Cherries. My God, she smells like cherries. Like the perfect summer fruit. Like the naughtiest fruit. And I’ve got to wonder if that cherry scent is her face lotion, her shampoo, or her body wash?
My mind is adrift, and the word association begins. Because what goes with body wash but nudity?
Naked woman in the shower. Washing. Lathering. Soaping.
"Lauren Blakely has mastered the recipe for delightful and delicious. It's called Full Package. I can't find words to tell you how much I enjoyed this friends to lovers romance with enough sweet to melt in your mouth and enough spice to melt your panties.”
“Lauren Blakely nailed it AGAIN. This man man is perfection! HOT, SWEET, FUNNY, SMART.”
“Fresh, fun, flirty, and fabulous.”
~ Karen at Bookalicious Babes Blog
Add it to Goodreads here!
And don’t miss Lauren Blakely’s other standalone Romantic Comedies!
✮✮✮ Enter to win this amazing FULL PACKAGE GIVEAWAY!✮✮✮
Josie and Chase put together some of their favorite things just for you to celebrate the release of FULL PACKAGE!
The FULL PACKAGE is filled with:
✮ $50 Gift Card to Lush: Fresh Handmade Cosmetics for fruity scented bath products that Chase loves so much.
✮ $50 Gift Card to Sugarfina: A Luxury Candy Boutique where you can sample some of Josie's favorite gourmet candy.
✮ A lovely Coach Wristlet containing a $50 Amazon Gift Card for you to spend on whatever your heart desires.
✮ And last but not least, my entire Audiobook Collection minus Full Package on Audible. It is aurally delicious!
Website ** Facebook ** Twitter ** Newsletter ** Goodreads
- The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag #2) by ...
- Release Tour & Giveaway: The Failing Hours (How to...
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Ruthless (Playboys in Love #...
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: The Boss by J.L. Perry
- February Must Haves
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: The Devil's Daughter (Hi...
- The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1) by Katee Rob...
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: Bet Me by Lila Monroe
- Review Blitz: The Room Mate (Roommates #1) by Kend...
- The Room Mate (Roommates #1) by Kendall Ryan
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Bottoms Up by Kate Deveaux
- Release Blitz: Casanova by Emma Hart
- Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: The Rule Maker (The Rule Bre...
- Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
- Good Boy (WAGs #1) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy
- Sale Blitz: Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly #2) by La...
- Book Tour & Giveaway: Offensive Rebound: Holding C...
- Offensive Rebound: Holding Court by M.J. Fields
- Blitz & Giveaway: It's You (It's You #1 & #2) by K...
- Cover Reveal: Singe (Guardian Protection #1) by Al...
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: Southern Desire (Souther...
- Southern Desire (Southern Heart #2) by Kaylee Ryan...
- Release Blitz: Ego Maniac by Vi Keeland
- Cover Reveal: Fake Fiancée by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Cover Reveal: Unwritten (Woodlands #5) by Jen Fred...
- It's You (It's You #2) by Katy Regnery
- Blitz & Giveaway: Making Bad Choices by Rita Strad...
- Excerpt Reveal & Giveaway: The Bartender by Piper ...
- Cover Reveal: The Play Mate (Roommates #2) by Kend...
- Cover Reveal: Sweet Summer Love by Sierra Hill
- It's You (It's You #1) by Katy Regnery
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: Worth the Wait (McKinney...
- Worth the Wait (McKinney/Walker #1) by Claudia Con...
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: Full Package by Lauren B...
- Full Package by Lauren Blakely
- Surprise Announcement: Mack Daddy by Penelope Ward...
- Cover Reveal: BaddAss (Badd Brothers #2) by Jasind...
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Second Circle Tattoos, The C...
- Excerpt Reveal & Giveaway: The Rule Maker (The Rul...
- ▼ January (40)
- ► 2016 (303)
- ► 2015 (64)