December 19, 2016
From New York Times Bestselling author Liliana Hart, comes SWEET SURRENDER, a sexy new novella filled with suspense in her MacKenzie Family Series, brought to you by 1,001 Dark Nights! Be sure you grab your copy today!
Liliana Hart’s SWEET SURRENDER – Review & Excerpt Tour Schedule:
I Love Romance – Review & Excerpt
Kinky Kittens Book Blog – Review
Miss Betty's Review – Review & Excerpt
Renee Entress's Blog – Review & Excerpt
SBB Reviews – Excerpt
Evermore Books – Excerpt
shahla'sbookcorner – Review
Wicked Babes Blog Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Brittany's Book Blog – Excerpt
Knotty Girl Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Vagabonda Reads – Review & Excerpt
SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews – Excerpt
Ashley Book Blog – Review & Excerpt
Shannon's Book Blog – Review & Excerpt
The Sassy Bookster – Review & Excerpt
Fangirl Moments and My Two Cents – Excerpt
Readers Retreats – Excerpt
Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog – Excerpt
Read-Love-Blog – Excerpt
Reese's Reviews – Review & Excerpt
Books Need TLC – Review & Excerpt
Friends Till The End Book Blog – Excerpt
Natalie TheBiblioholic – Review & Excerpt
Nice Ladies, Naughty Books – Review & Excerpt
Reading Between the Wines Book Club – Excerpt
Southern Yankee Book Reviews – Review & Excerpt
2 girls who love books – Excerpt
Barbara's Book Reviews – Excerpt
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty – Review & Excerpt
About Sweet Surrender
It’s been twelve years since Liza Carmichael stepped foot in Surrender, but after her great aunt’s death she has no choice but to return and settle her estate. Which includes the corner bakery that’s been a staple in Surrender for more than fifty years.
After twenty-five years on the job, Lieutenant Grant Boone finds himself at loose ends now that he’s retired. He’s gotten a number of job offers—one from MacKenzie Security—but he’s burned out and jaded, and the last thing he wants to do is carry the burden of another badge and weapon. He almost turns down the invitation from his good friend Cooper MacKenzie to stay as their guest for a few weeks while he’s deciding what to do with the rest of his life. But he packs his bag and heads to Surrender anyway.
The only thing Boone knows is that his future plans don’t include Liza Carmichael. She’s bossy, temperamental, and the confections she bakes are sweet enough to tempt a saint. Thank God he’s never pretended to be one. But after he gets one taste of Liza and things start heating up in the kitchen, he realizes how delicious new beginnings can be.
“Hey, there,” she said, not taking her gaze off of the stranger. “What can I do for you?”
loaded question, if I’ve ever heard one,” he said.
“Oh, for the love of God,”
Cooper interrupted. “I want a bear claw and a fresh cup of coffee. You make it better
than what I can do at the sheriff’s office.”
“You got it, Sheriff,” she
said, going to get his order. Her gaze still strayed to the stranger as she
about you, cowboy? What do you want?”
“I’m swearing off donuts,”
he said in a slow drawl.
snorted out a laugh, but she ignored him.
“That’s a damned shame,”
she said, feeling herself go hot all over. “I don’t think you’ve ever tasted
one of my donuts. They’ll melt in your mouth.”
Good Lord, what was she
doing? She was practically seducing this man in her great aunt’s bakery. She’d
never be able to look Cooper MacKenzie in the eye again. But she couldn’t seem
to help herself. And from the heat in his dark brown eyes, he didn’t seem to
can I resist such a temptation?”
I’m sure you could if you put your mind to it,” she said.
would I want to do that?” he asked.
“I’m standing right here,”
Cooper said. “Just waiting for my coffee and bear claw. It’s nothing really.
Don’t mind me.”
never do,” the stranger said.
not from around here,” she said.
shrugged and took out his wallet to pay. “Neither are you.”
“Guilty,” she said, putting
their purchases in a brown bag since she hadn’t opened the boxes yet. “I’m
Canadian.” She reached for the money and their hands touched. She felt the
sizzle all the way to her toes and their gazes locked.
standing here,” Cooper said.
have a name?” she asked.
“Grant Boone. I’m visiting
She nodded. “I figured you
were from somewhere in that region. The Midwestern accent without the patience
so un-Canadian of you,” he said.
lived in New York the past couple of years.”
do it. I enjoy a woman with an attitude every now and then.”
a shame,” she said. “My attitude is pretty much like this all the time. I’ve
got it on good authority that I’m a real pain in the ass.”
About Liliana HartLiliana Hart is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author in both the mystery and romance genres. After starting her first novel her freshman year of college, she immediately became addicted to writing and knew she’d found what she was meant to do with her life. She has no idea why she majored in music. Liliana is an avid reader and a believer in all things romance. Her books are filled with witty dialogue, steamy sex, and the all-important happily-ever-afters her romantic soul craves. Since self-publishing in June of 2011, she’s sold more than 1.2 million ebooks all over the world.
- 2016 Favourites
- January Must Haves
- Release Boost & Giveaway: Swing (Landry Family #2)...
- Cover Reveal: The Failing Hours (How to Date a Dou...
- Blog Tour: Until Ashlyn (Until Her #3) by Aurora R...
- Until Ashlyn (Until Her #3) by Aurora Rose Reynold...
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: The CEO's Seduction (Hamilto...
- Release Boost & Giveaway: For All the Evers by Deb...
- Blitz: Listen to Your Heart by Sydney Logan
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: Swing (Landry Family #2)...
- Review & Excerpt Tour: Sweet Surrender (The MacKen...
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: For All the Evers by Deb...
- Max (Cold Fury Hockey #6) by Sawyer Bennett
- Review & Excerpt Tour: Being Brooke by Emma Hart
- Being Brooke by Emma Hart
- Book Tour: Nico (Ruin & Revenge #1) by Sarah Casti...
- Release Blitz: A Harmless Little Plan (Harmless #3...
- Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan (Bad Boys After Dark #2...
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan (...
- Downed (Gridiron, #3) by Jen Frederick
- Review & Excerpt Tour: The Only One (One Love) by ...
- Release Blitz: Tough Luck (The Luck Brothers) by L...
- The Only One (One Love) by Lauren Blakely
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Liar Liar (Liar Liar #1) by ...
- Cover Reveal: Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: Room Service by Poppy Du...
- Release Blitz & Giveaway: Going Under (The Blackha...
- December Must Haves
- Review & Excerpt Tour: Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds #...
- Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds #2) by J. Daniels
- Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds #1) by J. Daniels
- Release Boost & Giveaway: What If It's Right? by J...
- Cover Reveal: Casanova by Emma Hart
- Release Boost: Jax by J.L. Perry
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Compromising Positions (Inve...
- Compromising Positions (Invested In Love) by Jenna...
- ▼ December (36)
- ► 2015 (64)